Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Grateful for Him—Happy Thanksgiving

I’d like to think that I’m mindful of what I have to be grateful for on a regular basis, but I’m sure I take way too much for granted.

I am truly blessed with an amazing husband and some incredibly supportive family members and friends. But I’m also blessed with a phenomenal team of support in our office who possess amazing talents and depth of character.

Additionally, we are ALL greatly blessed with the ability to achieve, regardless of how painful the trials and challenges feel at times. The question is will we dare to believe in suitably high achievements?

I pray that I never get fearful of the heights of challenge and achievement for I know I will then cease growing. I believe that wishing away the challenges I encounter, however painful they may be, is discounting and dismissing His wisdom in the application of His involvement in my life. Personal realization for me…I am grateful for Him in my life and thus will never minimize His involvement by referring to him as some code name such as “the universe” or “nature” etc. He is indeed the Savior of the world and has clearly earned the right for me to be grateful to Him and to acknowledge Him by name, unashamedly…Jesus Christ.

May each of you have a joyful reunion of family and friends held together by gratitude this time of year.

Sincerely,
Kellene

Copyright 2009 Kellene Bishop. All rights reserved. You are welcome to repost this information so long as it is credited to Kellene Bishop.

Kellene's Playlist


A Worth-While Cause...

A Worth-While Cause...
Kellene with Marie Osmond, Co-Founder of The Children’s Miracle Network and Creator of the beautiful Marie Osmond Dolls. (Be sure to catch Donny and Marie’s Show in Vegas beginning Sept. 9, 2008!)